It is not so much about what is best for the world, but more about what is best for you. Both Google Android and Apple iOS have good and bad things. Some people prefer one of the two platforms strongly over the others, but other people have no idea about what is right for them. That is why we are happy to provide you with the pros and cons of both platforms. Check them out below to find out what is writei for you.
- + The Apple iPhone is The First Smartphone. The Apple iPhone is the model, iOS is the number one, and the rest tries to imitate.
- + iOS apps can only be distributed with iOS smartphones.
- + Via Itunes you have quick access to new media.
- + iCloud provides a portal to manage all of your media, on all of your Apple devices.
- – There are not too many variations of iOS smartphones: the iPhone 3G, 4, 4S and 5 are the only ones currently available.
- – Apple controls what is sold in its app store completely.
- + Various different models are available. Many different phones to pick from. Many different styles and feels.
- + Android has several disribution channels through which you can download applications.
- + There no short coming that a third-party app can’t fix.
- + Androids do not have to be crazy expensive, since they come in different sizes and shapes.
- – Since Google doesn’t check apps first, you can get many viruses if you don’t stick to downloading from trusted sources.
- – It is very difficult to switch to Android as an Itunes user.
We hope that this helps you pick the right platform for you. Ultimately, it’s your choice!