After recent updates from Google, SEO became more strict, especially for new domains. It’s hard to build domain impression and make links without spamming or breaking Google policy.
Buying old domains could be beneficial because it comes with characteristics that make it easy to get visitors from Google with lots of competition with search engine updates.
Below are the benefits for SEO that come with purchasing old domains:
- We could have old domains with page rank that will help to have a higher rank of keywords on results.
- Google crawl aged domains more fast so it will help to get your site high on search engine result faster.
- It’s hard to find a domain for desire keyword because it’s usually registered by someone but some website offer old domains with desire keywords. This costs a bit more money, though.
- Old domains might have huge backlinks that could help save time and effort on SEO.
- We could buy domains with Dmoz listing that help in getting a lot of traffic from Google.
- More than one million domain expire each day. We could find highly demanded keyword domains cheap if any owner forgets to renew it.
- Websites and domains from flippa come with content and earning. Very few SEO efforts could increase revenue to much extent.
I listen a few important benefits that will make your work for SEO easy. Especially if you are focussing on nice keywords that will help to get high results on search engines without backlinking strategy after strict updates from Google and other search engines.