Hibernate is one unique and useful feature in Windows OS. It allows you to shut down your PC without losing data; that means that if you are reading some important thing or pause any movie or game you could continue after starting your PC. It’s a more comfortable and fast version that saves power, especially when you have less battery left on your laptop.
In windows 8 they improve hibernate features which make it more fast but unfortunately they don’t enable it by default which they should. So i want to share the fastest and easiest way to enable options. Just follow the steps below:
- First press window button + X and select “Power Options”.
- Then press “Choose what the power button does“.
- After, try to find and click on ” Change settings that are currently unavailable“.
- Scroll down the settings panel a little bit and search for the hibernate option under the shutdown settings tab and enable it.
- At last, press windows button + I and go to power button and select hibernate.
Enabling Hibernate Video