Sometimes you really don’t have time to reply to messages, but you also don’t want to be rude and keep people waiting. Luckily, there is a way to send automated replies to text messages on Android. For example, if you are on vacation in a different country, and you are leaving your smartphone at home to avoid high costs, you could set up an auto-reply message that says something like ‘I’m on vacation now, I will be back on *enter date* and will reply you when I get back’. Or if you are in a meeting you could make your text say something like ‘I’m in a meeting right now, but I will get back to you as soon as I can’. It isn’t that hard to set up auto-replying for Android smartphones, and if you follow these few simple instructions below you should have no problems with it:
- Go to Google Play, search for the app ‘Auto SMS’ (Auto responder) and install it, or use the link below:
- Launch the app.
- Click on the create profile button.
- Enter a name for your profile.
- Click on your profile name and click ‘settings’.
- Select the settings that you want.
- Click on ‘reply message’ and enter the auto response of your choice.
- For additional options, click on the ‘options’ tab.
- Click on the back button of your phone to return to the main screen.
- Click on the off-button of your profile so that it turns to a green on-button to turn your auto-response on.
With these few tips it should be easy for you to set up auto-messaging. It’s probably not a good idea to use it all the time, because this will make you look like you want to appear popular and busy. It’s better to only use it when it’s important and reply to most of your messages personally