There are features and settings on your iPhone that cause your battery to die fast. I have listed a few of them.
- Speaking selection: if this setting is on your battery dies faster. Also if you don’t even use it.
- Cellular data: it’s best to turn this off when you have wifi anyway, but it also reduces your battery level.
- Push notifications: only use the most important ones.
- Leaving webpages open seems to reduce the battery level.
- Close apps when you go to bed or put your phone away for a long time, unless if you need them.
- The brightness level. Don’t turn it on to the max.
- If you don’t put your phone on screen saver the battery dies incredibly fast.
I hope some of these tips are of use to you. You probably know about most of them but some of them may have gone unnoticed.